Saturday, October 17, 2015

Space Hopper

When I was young I had certain ideas about the penis.
What it should look like. A heavy slung thing like an elephant’s trunk
Which would inflate very slowly, and silently
Dark, ruddy colours
Slightly monstrous, off-putting.

Your cock is like a work of art.
No strange ruddiness here, smooth pale and rosy pink-purples
Like a princess’ rain-jacket.
At first quiet and modest
And then later a stately dance
A waltz, 
one-two-three, one-two-three,
Sweeping asymmetrically up your thigh

Loosely stuck there
back between the legs, wobbling
Springing like a space-hopper
You are 
Just walking to the curtains
And it’s a 50's dance hall down there.

It twitches
Knock-knock
Against my pelvis.
Not demanding, nor persistent
Your expression serene
I smile at your eyes
And let each of you
Take different parts of me
To the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home